Friday, July 7, 2017

FFC #196

Hello ladies and thank you for joining me for another Fun Friday Challenge.

Todays sponsor is The Cutting Cafe' and I will be using the  3D cup  which can be found in their store. This cut file was so much fun to work with and there are so many ways to use it.




If you need help with the instruction (like I did) on how to assemble the 3D cup you can find them on the cutting cafe' page. 


I was inspired fill my cup with flowers when I found those leaves while enjoying a fun day outside with my little ones.


In order for me to get the effect that the flowers are different heights. I crumpled some printer paper and add it to the top of the cup.  I positioned the flowers until I was happy with the look and guide them on with tack glue. Learn from my mistake and use hot glue so it instantly sticks. I can't tel you how many times my flowers fell. of because the glue wasn't dried.


I painted my cup with regular acrylic paint. I wanted my cup to look ceramic so I made sure that to leave bush marks when painting. Be careful not to use a lot of paint so the paper doesn't warp.




   
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below. 
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED- 
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering 

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.

You have until June 23rd by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 30th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

4 comments:

  1. Monica this is gorgeous!!! You did a beautiful job with this 3D cup file! I love all those lovely florals and the color you painted the cup is so pretty!!! Sorry you had to have flowers falling a few times before they adhered on but the end result is beautiful!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative - love it.
    Angie DT Sister.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the colors of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is truly beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete