Friday, August 25, 2017

Beautiful Card Using Ephemoire Digital Papers

Hello ladies and thank you for joining for my very first Design Team project for Ephemoire. 

For my project I made a fun quick and easy card for a upcoming fall birthday I plan on attending.
I highly recommend this high quality digital papers that are quick and easy to print! The best perk is that you don't ever have to worry about you paper running out. Once you download the file you can print however many copies you would like!







Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. Monica this is gorgeous! Really beautiful papers!! Congrats on your first DT Project with Ephemoire! You did a wonderful job!I hope you are still okay and safe with this Storm Harvey! Really worried for you and keeping you in my prayers!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete