Hey yall, thanks so much for joining me for my first Fun day Friday challenge.
This weeks challenge is Anything goes and I'm excited share my project with you guys.
I decided to
get out of my comfort zone and create a top folding card.
For this challenge I used an image from A Day for Daisies.
I choose Sunflowers In Mason Jar and this image was beautiful and great to work with.
For this card I printed out 2 images.
I colored the First image with American Craft markers and fussy cut the image out.
For my 2nd image I did a quick basic coloring with the marker.
I then added pop dots to the image I fussy cut to give it a 3d look.
I then added some twine to my mason jar.
STARTS November 4th @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS November 11th @ 6 pm (EST)
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the link below.
2. Don't forget to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge.