Thank you once again for joining me in another Friday Fun Day Challenge! This Challenge is The Christmas Theme color challenge ( 3 colors: 2 Embellishments and 1 Technique)
For my project I made a gift box.
I choose the colors Green, Yellow and Red. For my embellishments I choose 2 poinsettia flowers using Rinea foil paper which I then used my silhouette cameo to cut out.
This project was super fun and easy to make.
Our sponsor today Robyns Fetish
Thanks again for joining me and hope to see you again.
STARTS November 18th @ Midnight (EST)
ENDS November 25thth @ 6 pm (EST)
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the link below.
2. Don't forget to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge.