Thursday, April 20, 2017

Altered Wood Canvas with Rinea Foil- DCC Blog Hop

Hello and thank you for joining me for the Designer Crafts Connection Blog Hop featuring a fun easy spring project.
I created a fun altered wooden canvas that gives your home a touch of spring. This beautiful canvas gave a lovely touch to my workspace.  


I found the wooden canvas at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. 
I used some die cuts from my stash that I had cut out from my cameo along with a corrugated backing I had from some left over packaging.   


I used some Rinea Foil to give my project that pop of color and help draw the eyes to the center of my canvas.


I add my favorite Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and some heavy gel medium to my corners which I used as glue to add the crush glass glitter to my edges.


You can check out the full process video of my project below.

Below are links to my Design Team Sisters for Rinea. Give their beautiful projects some love!
Erin Reed
Nadine Carlier
 
Betz Golden
Steph Ackerman


Don't forget to visit the Designer Crafts Connection Blog to see all

participants and all their inspirations. 




​Rinea Social Media Links
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter
Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in the hop. I really like the layered effect of all the different textures, including Rinea!

    ReplyDelete