Thursday, May 11, 2017

Altered Pringles Can using Rinea Foil

Hey guys and thank you once again for joining me for another Design Team project for Rinea.



It seems every month I have a new found obsession.  From banners to mixed media canvas to my new favorite Bullet Journaling which has also included a pen obsession and Distress Inking.
While sitting at my desk planning my week with pens and blending pads scattered everywhere trying to find the blue blending pad I just had a second ago, it came to me.
Why not use the Pringles can I threw out in the recycling bin and alter it into a pen/blending pads holder!

Which leads to my altered project.
 I couldn't be more happier of the outcome of my project and knew my crafting friends would enjoy it also so I made a quick tutorial which you can find the video linked below or at my YouTube channel.

 

 I was able to create this beautiful pen holder with supplies I had in my stash
. This is a great way to upcycle "junk" or as I like to call them treasures! 


Below are some Glamor shots of the new ink blender holder.
 





Product List

Crafter's Pack : Assorted Pack


​Rinea Social Media Links

3 comments: