Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Rinea foil tag

 Hey everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog for another Rinea design team project. 
For my project I decided to do one of my most favorite projects to create.......tags. 



I love creating tags for birthdays, graduations and baby showers. 
I find that I like to make these ahead of time so that I can quickly grab and go whenever I need one for a gift. 

For my tag I used the Tim Holtz kraft tags and distressed the edges with my sissors creating some tears in random spots. 

I them added texture paste randomly on my tag going diagonally from the top right corner to the bottom left corner. I took my heat gun to dry my texture paste quickly. As most may know I'm very impatient hahaha.

I then use scraps of Rinea foil paper in the star struck gold which I tore the edges to give the foil a distress look.  I then added the foil to my tags. 
I love using Rinea foil because it gives each project that pop of shine.  

I found a random piece of lettered pattern paper that I placed in the middle of my tag and used as an outline to create my flower cluster.  
As most may know my go to flowers to use are wildorchid craft flowers which is used in various sizes. 

I added dark brown twine and called my project finished.

This project was quick and easy to make.

Don't miss out on these amazing products. They are reasonably priced and come in a variety of colors and textures. 


Rinea Products
crafters pack embossed gold

Products

Liquidex texture paste
Tim holtz kraft tags
Wild orchid craft flowers


1 comment: